Picture Your Watershed Photography Contest
- Via Facebook – “Like” the Tippecanoe Watershed Foundation’s page & submit to https://www.facebook.com/events/241911159260772/?ref=nf
- Via Email – Email your photo to firstname.lastname@example.org.
All photos submitted must include the name of the photographer, an email address for contacting the photographer, the location the image was taken, one category in which to photo is to be judged and whether it is an adult or youth entry.
Eligibility & Categories: To ensure eligibility for the contest, all entries must have a resolution of 6 megapixels or greater. Images will be judged on originality, technical excellence, composition, overall impact and artistic merit. Images will be judged in the following categories:
- Lovin’ the Lakes: People engaged in lake activities - tubing, swimming, walking along the shore, etc
- Wet ‘n’ Wildlife: Animals and wildlife
- Pollution Solutions: Examples of pollution and its solutions, such as people volunteering at a cleanup event or planting native plants or trees
- Bug Mugs: Our creepy, crawly neighbors
- Nature’s Studio: Landscapes
- Watery Reflections